Attention CalJOBSSM Users
CalJOBSSM will be going through a system upgrade from Sunday, April 27, 2014 to Monday, May 5, 2014. During this time, the CalJOBSSM website will be temporarily unavailable to users.
For information and updates, please visit the CalJOBSSM Information page.
- Unemployment Insurance Information
- Unemployment Eligibility
- Information You Need to Apply for UI
- More Help for the Unemployed
- Improper UI Payments
- Disability Insurance Information
- Disability Eligibility
- File for a Disability Claim
- Job Seekers
- Getting Started/Seminars
- Reporting Requirements
- e-Services for Business
- File and Pay Taxes
- Tax Practitioners
- Improper UI Payments
- Joint Enforcement Strike Force (JESF)
- Employer's Guides
- Workforce Partners
- Quick Links
Tip of the Week
New Upgrades for CalJOBSSM and How it Affects You
From Sunday, April 27, 2014, through Monday, May 5, 2014, there will be a system upgrade to CalJOBSSM. During this time, the CalJOBSSM website will be temporarily unavailable.
Here are some helpful tips during this period:
- Prepare for the System Upgrade: Be sure to log in to CalJOBSSM and print copies of your résumé or of any job posts you may be considering applying for.
- While CalJOBSSM is Unavailable: You may visit the nearest America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM for employment-related services for job seekers and employers.
- How this Affects Unemployment Insurance Claimants: The CalJOBSSM system upgrade will not affect your benefits. There will be no requirements to create or update documents in CalJOBSSM during the period the system is unavailable.
For more information about CalJOBSSM and the upgrades, visit the CalJOBSSM Information page.
News and Announcements
- Employment Program Representatives Job Vacancies Information: The EDD is looking to hire more staff in the UI program (Updated April 23, 2014)
- New Developments on Federal Unemployment Extensions (Updated April 23, 2014)
- California’s nonfarm payroll jobs increase by 11,800; Unemployment rate unchanged at 8.1 percent
- Important Update: New Upgrades for the Unemployment Insurance System (Updated January 22, 2014)
- Hundreds of thousands of Californians face loss of federal unemployment extension benefits at the end of the year; Impacted individuals are advised on additional resources
- EDD Debit CardSM Information (Updated, December 5, 2013)
- Phishing Scam Alert: Request to File for Unemployment Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance customer service center hours being cut; Serious federal underfunding leads to reductions in service hours
- How to avoid common mistakes that can lead to improper payments and penalties in the Unemployment Insurance Program. Learn more about the eligibility and reporting requirements of the UI Program to avoid penalties as a claimant and additional costs as an employer.
This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer