- Disability Insurance
- Employment Tax
- Labor Market Information
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM
- Paid Family Leave Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workforce Services
- For Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Comments, Suggestions, or Complaints
Telephone listing for general information on the State Disability Insurance program and information on filing a claim.
Office locations, telephone listing, and fax numbers for employers and agents.
Labor Market Information
If you have any Labor Market Information related questions, comments, or suggestions there are several ways to contact us:
Labor Market Information Division:
- Phone: 1-916-262-2162
- Fax: 1-916-262-2352
- TTY Users, please call the California Relay Service at 711
Labor Market Consulting Services
The EDD offers Labor Market consulting services to help workforce partners (such as Workforce Investment Act boards and staff, America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM staff, educators, and those engaged in economic development) and employers; find, access, and use labor market information and services. Visit Labor Market Consultants (by COUNTY) for a current telephone and e-mail listing of Labor Market consultants throughout the state.
America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM
The America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC), formerly known as One-Stop Career Centers, is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
Paid Family Leave Insurance
Telephone listing for general information on the Paid Family Leave Insurance program and information on filing a claim.
Telephone listing for general Unemployment Insurance benefit information, information on filing a claim, and benefit check information.
Office locations, telephone listing, and fax numbers for job seekers and employers.
- EDD Office Locator
- To find a job or list a job opening: CalJOBSSM
- For assistance with CalJOBSSM please call the CalJOBSSM Customer Service desk at 1-800-758-0398.
- Para asistencia con CalJOBSSM en español, llame al 1-855-716-3518
For Deaf or Hard of Hearing
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you can receive interpretive, job placement, and follow-up services to help you find a job or receive EDD services. Contact EDD by using the TTY toll free numbers, which will put you in direct contact with a representative:
- Disability Insurance: (TTY) 1-800-563-2441
- Employment Tax: (TTY) 1-800-547-9565
- Unemployment Insurance (TTY) 1-800-815-9387
Comments, Suggestions, or Complaints
If you have comments, suggestions, or complaints please forward them to:
- Comments, or
- Employment Development Department
800 Capitol Mall, MIC 83
Sacramento, CA 95814