Employer Services Online
System Upgrade: e-Services for Business
Due to a system upgrade, e-Services for Business will not be available from Friday, March 31, 2017 at 5 p.m. through Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 10 p.m.
New updates and enhancements will be made during this upgrade. To learn more, visit e-Services for Business Updates and Enhancements.
eWOTC and SIDES E-Response will not be affected.
With Employer Services Online, you only have to enroll once to create a secure login (username and password), which will give you access to the following online services:
- e-Services for Business: Allows employers and payroll agents a fast, easy, and secure way to manage their employer payroll tax accounts online.
- eWOTC: Allows employers to submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Allows employers to respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ) online.
Enroll or Log In
If you are a new user, you may enroll in Employer Services Online:
If you have already enrolled in Employer Services Online, log into the service of your choice through Employer Services Online:
Employer Services Online Information
How to Navigate to Another Service
To navigate from one employer service to another within Employer Services Online:
- In e-Services for Business: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.
- In eWOTC: If you are logged into eWOTC, select this link to choose a different employer service: Employer Services Online. Note: The “Employer Services Online” link will be added to eWOTC in the future.
- In SIDES E-Response: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.