Reemployment Assistance 2012 Orientation
One of the requirements of the Reemployment and Eligibility Assessment of 2012 (REA 2012) is to review the REA 2012 Orientation featuring employment related information for job seekers, including:
- A review of eligibility requirements to continue receiving emergency unemployment compensation.
- An overview of programs and services available at a local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM, formerly known as One-Stop Career Centers.
- An introduction to the online skills assessment and career exploration website.
- Guidelines to navigate the labor market information available on the EDD website.
To save time at your in-person appointment, it is preferable that you review the REA 2012 Orientation prior to your scheduled appointment.
- REA 2012 Orientation: You may review the video below or go to the REA 2012 Orientation on YouTube.
- Certificate of Completion: Complete and bring the certificate with you to your in-person appointment
REA 2012 Orientation
Go back to Reemployment and Eligibility Assessment 2012 page.