If you are looking for information regarding your DI claim, please contact our Automated Telephone Information System at 1-800-480-3287 for English or 1-866-658-8846 en español.
For information regarding your PFL claim, please contact 1-877-238-4373. For general information about the State Disability Insurance (SDI) programs refer to the EDD Online Information System. The content below provides additional information on education and outreach opportunities.
Learn More About the State Disability Insurance (SDI) Benefit Programs: Disability Insurance (DI), Paid Family Leave (PFL), and Disability Insurance Elective Coverage (DIEC).
The Disability Insurance Branch (DIB) is in charge of administering the SDI programs. The DIB Education and Outreach Unit is dedicated to providing information about the DI and PFL programs in the form of presentations, pamphlets, brochures, and participating in outreach activities. If you are self-employed or a business owner and contribute to DIEC you are covered for both the DI and PFL programs. If you are a working Californian (employer, employee, self-employed, or a business owner) and interested in learning more about our program benefits, please contact us by e-mail at DIBOutreach@edd.ca.gov. If you would like a member of our team to provide a presentation to your staff please include the following information with your correspondence:
- Name of your Company or Organization
- Type of Business
- Company/Organization Contact Person
- Contact Phone Number
- The best time to contact you
- Preferred date and time
- Estimated number of attendees
- Location of the Presentation - street address including ZIP code
- SDI Online
- Disability Insurance Automated Phone Information System
- Paid Family Leave Automated Phone Information System
- Disability Insurance Office Locations
- Paid Family Leave Office Locations