Eligible Training Provider List
The purpose of the California Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) is to provide customer-focused employment training for adults and dislocated workers.
California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) was established in compliance with the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 to provide customer-focused employment training for adults and dislocated workers. Training providers who are eligible to receive Individual Training Accounts (ITAs) through WIA Title I-B funds are listed on the ETPL. The WIA ETPL Policy and Procedures issued in April 2014, governs the operation of the ETPL in California.
California’s statewide list of qualified training providers offers a wide range of educational programs, including classroom, correspondence, online and apprenticeship programs.
Search for Training Providers
In CalJOBSSM, you can search hundreds of eligible training providers by location, area of interest, and type of service following these steps:
- Sign in if you already have a CalJOBSSM account – if you don’t have an account and do not wish to create one, select “Job Seekers.”
- On the next screen, under Services for Individuals, select Education Services.
- Under Education Services, select Training Providers and Schools. Then the Provider Search menu will display (You may also select the Provider Listing tab for a list of all training providers).
- Enter and/or select your search criteria. Under the “Workforce Investment Act Eligible Training Provider” option, select “Eligible Providers” from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Search” button once your criteria has been entered.
- Select a provider from the list.
- Once a provider is selected, the programs eligible for Workforce Investment Act funding will display a red checkmark.
If you are interested in receiving training services, please contact a local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM
Training providers will need to establish an account by registering in CalJOBSSM. Local Workforce Investment Boards will review these submissions and verify information by following the ETPL statewide policy and local procedures. Once the registration is approved, training providers will be able to enter training programs to be listed on the ETPL. For information, please contact a Local Workforce Investment Area ETPL Coordinator.
For technical issues, please contact the CalJOBSSM Help Desk:
- Phone: 1-800-758-0398
- Email: CalJOBS@edd.ca.gov
- TTY users: Please call the California Relay Service at 711.