Resources for Grant Subrecipients
The California Employment Development Department, in coordination with the California Workforce Development Board, awards grants to qualifying organizations to fund a variety of workforce development programs. The awardees, also known as subrecipients, carry out project activities toward successful grant goal attainment. Subrecipients can find resources to assist them in managing effective projects.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to your questions in this collection of frequently asked questions sorted by major project or initiative topics:
- CalJOBS for Subrecipients
- Disability Employment Accelerator (DEA)
- High Road Training Partnerships (HRTP)
- National Dislocated Worker Emergency Grants
- Proposition 39 and Regional Industry Clusters of Opportunity Assembly Bill 118 (RICO)
- Supervised Population Workforce Training Grant - Assembly Bill 2060
- Veterans’ Employment-Related Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Workforce Accelerator Fund (WAF)
Project management forms, helpful links and resources to assist subrecipients with the management of the grants.
A list of important resources to guide subrecipients through project management, implementation, performance, fiscal, reports, and close-out procedures.
Project Manager listing with their respective program assignments and contact information.