Programs & Services
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) | (Fact Sheet) | (Spanish Fact Sheet)
Information on WIA and its related programs.
- Wagner-Peyser Act
Information on Wagner-Peyser Act.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Available to employers who hire individuals from certain targeted groups by offering them a federal income tax credit. The WOTC can reduce an employer’s federal tax liability by up to $9,600 per new hire.
- Workers Adjustment Retraining Notification (WARN) Act
Requires certain employers to give affected employees at least 60 days written advance notice of any plant closing or mass layoff.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
Assists workers who have lost their job or have reduced hours due to increased imports.
- Online Job Center
- Job Fairs and Workshops
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM Listing (PDF)
- Forms and Publications
Top Links This Month
- Policy and Guidance
- Workforce Partner Information
- Job Seeker Information
- Training Information