Suitable Work SW 155 - Fact Finding Guide
- Was the offer or referral to suitable work?
- Was the refusal due to domestic circumstances?
- Was a compelling obligation imposed by the domestic circumstance?
- Was there a reasonable alternative to refusal?
- Did the claimant make reasonable attempts to find an alternative?
- Have the claimant’s attempts been verified?
- Does the reason for refusal constitute good cause?
- Was the claimant obligated to provide personal care for his or her child or for a relative?
- Was the actual degree of care required such that the claimant had no alternative?
- Have the circumstances changed?