Benefits & Services
Individuals and employers can access UI services by telephone or using Contact UI on this website.
Using this Web site, employers can obtain information about their role in the UI program as well as how to fill a job opening or complete forms. Some useful employer information on this Web site includes:
- A special guide developed specifically for employers entitled Managing Unemployment Insurance Costs, DE 4527.
- Information developed specifically for the employer community. Select For Employers from the main menu.
- A list of our UI toll-free telephone numbers. Use one of the toll-free numbers to speak to a Department representative if you have questions or concerns about UI services.
Individuals who are interested in filing a new UI claim, reactivating an existing claim or filing for extended benefits can call our toll-free numbers or use one of the applications on this website. Information on payments can be obtained by using our automated telephone system. To obtain this information:
- A claim must have been filed
- An individual must be eligible for benefits
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) must have been created.
- Apply for UI or Reopen a UI Claim
- Certify for UI Benefits
- Access UI Payment Information
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- Federal UI Extensions
- Ways to File
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Where is My Payment
- Managing Your UI Benefits Information