FAQs - Notices and Forms
I received a form or notice, I don’t understand. What do I do?
Review the forms or notices listed below in this section of the Frequently asked questions. If you still have questions contact EDD.
What should I do if my response to one of EDD’s forms is late?
Claimants who are not able to respond timely to one of EDD’s forms or notices, should submit the requested information immediately after the reason for the delay has ended. Along with your response, explain why you were not able to respond within the time limit. If the response is late for an unavoidable reason, EDD may extend the response time. Keep in mind that the longer the delay, the more substantial the reason for the delay must be.
- Appeal Form, DE 1000M
- Notice of Determination and/or Ruling, DE 1080CZ
- Notice of Reduced Earnings, DE 2063 or a Notice of Reduced Earnings (Fisherperson), DE 2063F
- Report of Taxable Unemployment Compensation Payments from the State of California, Form 1099G
- Request for Identity Verification, DE 1326C
- Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed, DE1101CLMT
- Notice of Overpayment, DE1444CT
This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer
- Apply for UI or Reopen a UI Claim
- Ways to Certify for UI Benefits
- Access UI Payment Information
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- Ways to File
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Federal UI Extensions
- Apply for UI Benefits Information
- Benefit Determination Guide