FAQ - Notices and Forms
Review the forms or notices listed below in this section. If you still have questions contact EDD.
If you are not able to respond timely to one of EDD’s forms or notices, you should submit the requested information immediately and explain why you were not able to respond within the time limit. If the response is late for an unavoidable reason, EDD may extend the response time. Keep in mind that the longer the delay, the more substantial the reason for the delay must be.
- Appeal Form, DE 1000M
- Notice of Determination and/or Ruling, DE 1080CZ
- Notice of Reduced Earnings, DE 2063 or a Notice of Reduced Earnings (Fisherperson), DE 2063F
- Report of Taxable Unemployment Compensation Payments from the State of California, Form 1099G
- Request for Identity Verification, DE 1326C
- Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed, DE1101CLMT
- Notice of Overpayment, DE1444CT