Where Is My Payment?
If you have not received your payment or any response from EDD within 10 days of submitting your Continued Claim certification, Contact UI online or call Unemployment Insurance (UI) on one of the toll-free Phone Numbers to speak to a representative.
You can access your payment information online or by phone without waiting to speak to a representative. These options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
UI benefit payment information is updated daily, and reflects the claim activity which occurred on the previous business day.
UI OnlineSM (Recommended)
Use your UI OnlineSM account to get detailed payment information.
To use UI OnlineSM, you must be registered and have established an Username and Password. Once you have completed the registration process, log in to your UI OnlineSM.account to access payment information. You can view the most recently issued payment on your home page under Claim Summary or you can view detailed payment information by selecting the “Payment Activity” link at the top of the home page or selecting the “View Payment Activity” button in the Claim Summary section on your home page.
For additional information about viewing payments, access UI OnlineSM Payment Information.
UI Self-Service Phone Line
Use the automated UI Self-Service Toll-free Number, 1-866-333-4606, to hear information about the last payment issued on your claim.
Payment information is current as of 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time today. The next update of payment information will be at 6:00 a.m. on the next business day.
To use the UI self-service phone system to access confidential information, you must create a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Follow the instructions at Registering for the UI Self-Service Phone Line. Listen carefully to the recorded messages through the phone system and make the appropriate selections.
Once you have established your PIN, you can access your payment information. This information will be the last payment issued and will include the date the payment was issued, the amount of the payment, the period ending date that the payment covered, and the remaining balance on your claim.
- Always keep your Social Security number, Employment Development Department Customer Account Number (EDDCAN), Username, Password, and PIN private and secure. Do not share this information with anyone to prevent fraud from occurring on your claim.
- Since payments are updated only once a day, it is not necessary to call more than once a day to check on a payment.
- You may submit your weekly or biweekly certification online by using UI OnlineSM and UI Online MobileSM. These methods offer more comprehensive certification options including the ability to report work and wages and/or update your contact information.
- You may submit your weekly or biweekly certification using EDD Tele-CertSM.
- Manage your UI Claim through UI OnlineSM and UI Online MobileSM to get important notifications from the EDD, update contact information, reschedule a phone interview appointment, and reopen an existing UI claim.
- Call the UI Self-Service Phone Line 1-866-333-4606, available 24 hours a day, to hear recorded general unemployment insurance information. This includes information on how to complete your UI claim forms, file appeals, overpayment instructions, and employment and training information.