eApply4UI: File for Unemployment Online
Advantages of eApply4UI
- Fastest way to file your claim.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Helps reduce delays due to common errors made on paper applications.
- Secure and reliable.
- Confirmation number is provided.
For more information or to file for a UI claim online visit: eApply4UI
What do you need to file a claim using this application?
To be able to file a claim, you must be out of work (for any reason) or working less than full-time at the time you file your claim.
The application will ask a series of questions. Some questions will be about your recent employment. Other questions will ask for personal information for identification and statistical purposes, such as date of birth and years of education. It is important to be as accurate as possible with the information you provide.
Please have the following information available when filing your claim:
- Your name and social security account number
- Your mailing and residence addresses (if different)
- Your phone number
- Your last employer information (regardless of the length of time you worked for the employer) including name, address (mailing and physical location) and phone number (including area code)
- Your last date worked and the reason you are no longer working
- Your gross earnings in the last week you worked, beginning with Sunday and ending with your last day of work
- Information on all employers you worked for during the past 18 months, including name, address (mailing and physical location), period of employment, gross wages earned, hours worked per week, and hourly rate of pay
- Your driver's license or ID card number, if you have either
- Your citizenship status (which may include your alien registration number)