Project Management Resources
Resources and links to assist the subrecipient with project management.
- EDD Automatic Email Subscription
Subscribe to the EDD Automatic Email Subscription Service to receive notifications of new directives and information notices. Enter your email address and choose the list(s) you want to subscribe to. Reply to the confirmation email you will receive to become a member of the list(s).
- Project Management Forms
EDD forms for subrecipient use, to manage most aspects of a project.
- Service Cash Invoice (Use this form for fiscal reporting for AB 2060 Supervised Population Workforce Training Grant expenditures.)
- CalJOBSSM System Access Request Form (This form will transmit your need for subrecipient staff access to the CalJOBS system.)
- CalJOBSSM Training Request Form (Use this form to register subrecipient staff for scheduled training sessions.)
- CalJOBSSM Data Change Request Form (Submit this form to correct already entered data after the 30 day limitation period.)
- Project Monthly Narrative Report Form (This form is used to report your monthly activity highlights to your Project Manager.)
- CalJOBSSM Resources
- Requests for Applications-Solicitations for Proposals
Links to the Requests for Application (RFA) or Solicitations for Proposal (SFP) that fueled the funding and initiation of current projects.
- Assembly Bill 2060 Supervised Population Workforce Training Grant 2.0 RFA
- Disability Employment Accelerator 2016-17 SFP
- Disability Employment Accelerator 2017-18
- English Language Learners and Immigrant Workforce RFA
- High-Road Training Partnerships RFA
- Proposition 39 Pre-Apprenticeship Support, Training and Placement Grants 2.0 RFA
- Veterans’ Employment-Related Assistance Program 2016-17
- Workforce Accelerator Fund 4.0 RFA
- Workforce Accelerator Fund 5.0 RFA Framework
- Workforce Accelerator Fund 6.0 RFA
- Webinar Materials
Find webinar presentations and frequently asked questions for a variety of grant initiatives and programs.
- Workforce Accelerator Fund 4.0
- Project Management Orientation Webinar Presentation
- WAF Your Way to Success Webinar Presentation
- WAF Your Way to Success Webinar Q&A
- English Language Learner
- Veteran’s Employment-Related Assistance Program 2016-17
- Disability Employment Accelerator
- EDD Directives
Directives provide policy and guidance regarding various EDD program requirements, funding, and activities.
- EDD Information Notices
Information Notices feature announcements, general information, and procedural guidance on departmental programs for every individual in the workforce development system.
- United States Department of Labor
Information regarding the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Check out the WIOA Reference Map at the bottom of the page, which offers interactive resource tools.