Overview - Unemployment Insurance

The EDD Closed in Observance of the Labor Day Holiday

Unemployment Insurance (UI) offices will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014 for Labor Day. Benefit payments may require an additional 1-2 days for processing. Visit the State Holidays page for more information.


Online Services

The Unemployment Insurance (UI) program offers fast and easy ways to apply, reopen, and certify for UI benefits. Our online services include:

To learn more about other automated services, visit the EDD Online Services page.

Note: Google Translate™ is not available within eApply4UI and EDD Web-CertSM. For more information, please visit Google Translate™ Information.



This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer


Self-Service Options

Top Links This Month


Contact Us