If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about our website, department, your personal information, or an individual within EDD, there are several ways to contact us:
To help us answer your question, please include as much information as possible on the electronic forms. All of your information (e.g., Social Security Numbers) will be maintained in a fully secure environment.
Note: Google Translate™ is not available within Ask EDD. For more information, please visit Google Translate™ Information.
Download, print, and complete the Internet Comments, Complaints, or Suggestions form. You may need to download the free Adobe Reader to view and print this document. Mail your completed form to:
Employment Development Department
P.O. Box 826880 – UIPCD, MIC 40
Sacramento, CA 94280-0001
The UI Self-Service Phone Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at: 1-866-333-4606
- Get payment information without waiting.
- Certify for benefits using EDD Tele-CertSM.
- This option should be used if you do not need to speak with a representative.
EDD representatives are available by telephone Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon (Pacific time), and are unavailable on California state holidays.
To speak with a representative, please refer to the list of UI telephone numbers.
This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer
- Apply for UI or Reopen a UI Claim
- Ways to Certify for UI Benefits
- Access UI Payment Information
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- Ways to File
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Apply for UI Benefits Information
- Managing Your UI Benefits Information
- Benefit Determination Guide