UI OnlineSM Additional Features
UI OnlineSM has many helpful features, including:
Updating Personal Profile:
- Contact Information: Address, phone number, and e-mail.
- Personal Preferences: Language preferences, select correspondence method (paper or electronic), and opt out of receiving the paper Continued Claim form.
- Security Profile: Password, security questions, or personal image.
View Claim History:
- Claim Summary: Claim balance, weekly benefit amount, last payment issued, and more.
- Claim History: A running log of your UI claim(s).
- View, request, or print tax information regarding your UI benefits for up to the past 5 years without having to speak to a representative.
- View important notifications and updates sent by the EDD regarding your UI claim. You will receive an e-mail from the EDD when you have new items in your inbox.
To access this information, you can select these options from the menu links at the top of any page within UI OnlineSM.