Project Management Resources
Resources and links to assist the subrecipient with project management.
Subscribe to the EDD Automatic Email Subscription Service to receive notifications of new directives and information notices. Enter your email address and choose the lists you want to subscribe to. Reply to the confirmation email to become a member of the lists.
Project Management Forms
EDD forms for subrecipient use to manage most aspects of a project.
- CALJOBSSM System Access Request Form (DOC): This form will transmit your need for subrecipient staff access to the CalJOBS system.
- CalJOBS Reports User Manual (PDF)
- CalJOBS Fiscal Reporting (PDF)
- CalJOBS Participant Reporting (PDF)
- CalJOBS Registration and Application for Title I (PDF)
- CalJOBS Case Management Part 1 (PDF)
- CalJOBS Case Management Part 2 (PDF)
Requests for Applications and Solicitations for Proposals
Links to the Requests for Applications (RFAs) and Solicitations for Proposals (SFPs) for existing grants.
- Disability Employment Accelerator 2019-20 SFP (PDF)
- English Language Learner Pathways to Careers Program Year 2019-20 SFP (PDF)
- Veterans’ Employment-Related Assistance Program 2019-20 SFP (PDF)
Active Directives provide policy and guidance regarding various EDD program requirements, funding, and activities.
Information Notices feature announcements, general information, and procedural guidance on departmental programs for every individual in the workforce development system.
United States Department of Labor
The United States Department of Labor provides information regarding the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Check out the WIOA Reference Map at the bottom of the page, which offers interactive resource tools.