Facts and Stats
Facts and Stats provides links to frequently requested EDD data, statistics, and general information about employment and job data (Labor Market Information Division), unemployment benefits (Unemployment Insurance), Paid Family Leave and disability benefits (State Disability Insurance), EDD employment programs and services, and payroll taxes.
Fact Sheets provide an overview of EDD programs and services:
- Employment Development Department Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Unemployment Insurance Program Fact Sheet (PDF)
- State Disability Insurance Program Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Paid Family Leave Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Workforce Services Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Payroll Taxes (PDF)
- Labor Market Information Fact Sheet (PDF)
For more Fact Sheets, view our Online Forms and Publications.
Current Employment Data
The Labor Market Information Division (LMID) is the official source for California Labor Market Information. The LMID collects, analyzes, and publishes statistical data and reports on California’s labor force, industries, occupations, employment projections, and wages and other important labor market and economic data.
- Unemployment Rate and Labor Force
- Official EDD Statewide Monthly News Release
- California Employment Highlights By Month
- California Labor Force and Industry Employment: Seasonally Adjusted | Not Seasonally Adjusted
- California Labor Market Review
- Industry Employment – Official Estimated: California, Counties, Metropolitan Areas
- Online Job Advertisement Statistics: Statewide | Metropolitan Areas
- Labor Market by County (County Interactive Map)
Review frequently asked questions for EDD programs and services.