Small Business Employer Advisory Committee
The Small Business Employer Advisory Council (SBEAC) is a group of diverse associations representing small business employers throughout California. The committee provides us with recommendations on how to better service California’s small businesses and shares information with their members.
The SBEAC provides small business employers and our Tax Branch the chance to understand each other’s needs by addressing issues we both share. The SBEAC plays an important role on behalf of the small business employer community and has provided feedback to our Tax Branch on various tax policy and procedural efforts.
The committee serves to:
- Provide our Tax Branch staff with a customer’s perspective on our programs and services.
- Identify ways for our employment tax program to better serve the small business employer community.
- Propose employer education and outreach programs.
Current SBEAC Membership
- California Automotive Business Coalition
- California Black Chamber of Commerce
- California Cannabis Industry Association
- California Coalition of Domestic Referral Agencies
- California Employer Advisory Council
- California Golf Course Owners Association
- California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- California Hotel and Lodging Association
- California Landscape Contractors Association
- California Professional Association of Specialty Contractors
- California Restaurant Association
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- California Trucking Association
- Human Resources and Staffing Industry
- Independent Automotive Professionals Association – Santa Barbara Chapter
- Industry Manufacturers Council
- Los Angeles LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce
- Roofing Contractors Association of California
- Small Manufacturers Association of California
- Women’s Chamber of Commerce
For More Information
For More Help
Last Revised: 08/02/2021