Unemployment Insurance (UI) Online File a Claim
UI OnlineSM is the fastest and most convenient way to file your Unemployment Insurance claim. You can file your claim through UI Online during the times listed below:
Days of the Week
Tuesday - Friday
5 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
4 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
2 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
2 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Step 1: Create a Benefit Programs Online Login.
If you already have a Benefit Programs Online login, begin at Step 2.
- Visit Benefit Programs Online and select Register.
- Accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- Provide a personal email address used only by you and create a password.
- Choose a personal image and caption. Select and answer four security questions.
- Check your email. Select the unique link within 48 hours of receiving the email to complete the process or you’ll need to start over.
Important: Check your junk/spam folder if you don’t see this message in your inbox.
Step 2: File a Claim.Log in to Benefit Programs Online and select UI Online to get started.
- Select File a Claim.
- Read the UI Claim Filing Instructions. Select Next to continue.
- Provide your general information, last employer information, and employment history.
- Review the information you provided on the Summary Page and then select Submit.
Note: After submitting your claim, a confirmation page will display. You may keep your confirmation number for your records.