File and Pay Options
Use e-Services for Business, Express Pay, or other electronic file and pay options to fulfill the e-file and e-pay mandate for employers.
e-Services for Business
Log in or enroll to make payments, file returns, and access more online features.
Make a payroll tax payment, no enrollment necessary.
Other Electronic File and Pay Options
These options also fulfill the e-file and e-pay mandate:
- Federal/State Employment Taxes (FSET) – Bulk Transmissions
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- State Data Collector
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credit
- Credit Card – Completed through ACI Payments, Inc. and subject to a convenience fee.
- PayNearMe – Sent from a PayNearMe location and subject to a transaction fee.
File by Mail
Tax returns, wage reports, and payroll tax deposit coupons are no longer available in paper. You must submit these forms electronically. If you have an approved e-file and e-pay mandate waiver, you will automatically receive payment coupons and tax forms in the mail. You will get penalties if you submit paper forms and deposits without an approved waiver.