Unemployment Insurance (UI) Online File a Claim
UI OnlineSM is the fastest and easiest way to file your Unemployment Insurance claim. You can file your claim through UI Online during these times:
Days of the Week
Tuesday - Friday
5 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
4 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
2 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
2 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Create a Benefit Programs Online Login
If you already have a Benefit Programs Online login, you can file a claim.
- Visit Benefit Programs Online and select Register.
- Accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- Give a personal email address (that only you use) and create a password. If you don’t already have your own personal email account, you will need to create one. There are many free email options available.
- Choose a personal image and caption. Select and answer the four security questions.
- Check your email. Select the unique link within 48 hours of receiving the email to complete the process, or you’ll need to start over.
Note: If you don’t see this message in your inbox, check your junk or spam folder.
File a Claim
- Log in to Benefit Programs Online.
- Select UI Online.
- Select File a Claim.
- Read the UI Claim Filing Instructions. Select Next to continue.
- Give your general information, last employer information, and employment history.
- Review your information on the Summary page, then select Submit.
Note: After submitting your claim, you will see a confirmation page. Keep your confirmation number for your records.