EDD Legislative Reports
The Employment Development Department produces a number of reports that are provided to the California State Legislature. Most of these reports are legislatively mandated by statute and cover a variety of topics. The California Unemployment Update is not legislatively mandated by statute, but is provided at the request of the California State Legislature.
View past reports by visiting the Archived EDD Legislative Reports page.
The most current reports are available below.
- Automation Plans Biennial Report 2016
- Alternate Base Period Quarterly Report
- California Training Benefits Program
- Disability Insurance Fund Forecast
- Fraud Deterrence and Detection Activities June 2016 Report
- Joint Enforcement Strike Force On the Underground Economy 2015 Report
- Paid Family Leave Outreach Funding
- Review of Unemployment Insurance Program Policies and Practices
- School Employees Fund
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report
- Training Expenditures Made by Local Workforce Development Boards in Prior Fiscal Year
- Unemployment Insurance Fund Forecast