EDD Legislative Reports
The Employment Development Department produces a number of reports that are provided to the California State Legislature. Most of these reports are legislatively mandated by statute and cover a variety of topics. The California Unemployment Update is not legislatively mandated by statute, but is provided at the request of the California State Legislature.
View past reports by visiting the Archived EDD Legislative Reports page.
The most current reports are available below.
- Automation Plans Biennial Report 2012
- Alternate Base Period Quarterly Report
- Disability Insurance Fund Forecast
- Financial Integrity and State Managerís Accountability Report
- Fraud Deterrence and Detection Activities June 2012 Report
- School Employees Fund for State Fiscal Year 2011-12
- Training Expenditures Made by Local Workforce Investment Boards in Prior Fiscal Year
- Unemployment Insurance Fund Forecast