Do your employees need training? Find out about no-fee employment and training services available throughout the State.
- Where to Find Training for Your Employees
- How to Pay for Training
- Seminars for Employers
- Where to Get Help
- Additional Training and Education Opportunities
Where to Find Training for Your Employees
The California Eligible Training Provider List is the most comprehensive and only statewide source that lists qualified training providers, including locations, fees, programs, occupations, and apprenticeship programs to benefit your employees, see:
How to Pay for Training
- Employment Training Panel (ETP) reimburses California companies that provide high-skilled, high-wage training to new or current employees. (Fact Sheet) Find out how to apply.
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC), formerly known as One-Stop Career Centers, is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
Seminars for Employers
- The EDD sponsors a wide variety of seminars throughout the year. Contact your local America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) office for information on upcoming events. Seminars vary from location to location, and can include such subjects as:
- Labor market conditions
- Labor law
- Personnel issues
- Payroll tax
- Unemployment/Disability Insurance
- Your business can stay current with employment law changes through expert speakers by going to Employer Advisory Council membership meetings, seminars, and conferences. Members learn how to save time and money and network with other employers.
Where to Get Help
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of California's business and workforce.
- Re-employment services for dislocated workers.
- Labor market information for planning business expansion, relocation, future hiring, and training needs.
- Focused recruitment for business ventures or facilities needing a number of specialized workers in a hurry.
- Coordinated workforce preparation services in partnership with local employment and training agencies.
- Facilities and scheduling services to screen and interview applicants.
- Résumé searches to match employer job openings.
- Assistance with job fairs, and CalJOBSSM job postings and recruitment.
- Fidelity bonding for employees.
- Tax credit information.