EDD Online Services
The Employment Development Department (EDD) has automated many of our key services to provide customers with fast, convenient, and secure online options. Select a link to jump to the section of this page relevant to you:
- For Claimants
- For Employers
- For Job Seekers
- For Physicians/Practitioners
- For Data and Statistics Professionals
- Benefit Programs Online: Your single login to access the EDD’s online benefit services, such as UI Online and SDI Online.
- UI OnlineSM: Certify for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits, reopen an existing claim, and manage your UI claim
- SDI Online: Apply for Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits and manage your DI claim.
- eApply4UI: File an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bank of America EDD Debit Card website: Check your EDD benefit payment balance, activate your card, create a direct deposit transfer, and more.
Employer Services Online: Enroll once to create a secure login (username and password), which will provide access to e-Service for Business, eWOTC, and SIDES E-Response.
- e-Services for Business: Register businesses, manage employer payroll tax accounts, file reports, and make tax payments.
- eWOTC Online: Submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for certification applications; and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES: Receive and respond to the EDD's Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ).
- CalJOBSSM: Post job openings, use the 24-hour virtual recruiter to find qualified candidates, and access training classes and education programs at no cost. Also gather information about labor market trends, statistics, and economic and demographic data.
- Benefit Programs Online: Your single login to access the EDD’s online benefit services.
- SDI Online: Employers, designated representatives, and voluntary plan administrators can access and submit electronic forms, including the notice that their employee has filed a Disability Insurance (DI) claim.
For Job Seekers
- CalJOBS: Create résumés that can be seen by employers, search the full-service employment center for job openings, look for training or educational programs, and much more.
- LMI Online: Take advantage of the labor market data and resources found in the Labor Market Information (LMI) section of the EDD website. Get the latest on the state of the labor market, explore occupations using the California Occupation guides, or explore labor market data by using our interactive tools.
For Physicians/Practitioners and Physician/Practitioner Representatives
Benefit Programs Online: Your single login to access the EDD’s online benefit services.
- SDI Online: View a patient’s initial claim for benefits, submit Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) claim certifications, and view claim certification history.
For Data and Statistics Professionals
- EDD Data Library: View and download data and information related to California industries, occupations, employment projections, wages, and labor force. The data can be used to better understand California’s economy, to make informed labor market decisions, as a tool to direct efforts to promote the state’s overall economic health, support workforce development, and much more.