CalJOBSSM is California’s online resource to help job seekers and employers navigate the state’s workforce services. You can search for jobs, create résumés, find qualified candidates, and more.
Visit CalJOBS to register or log in.
Benefits and Features
- Find education and training programs.
- Customize and conduct job searches.
- Create different résumés and cover letters for specific jobs or career paths.
- Make certain résumés viewable to specific employers.
- Research employers and learn about the job market.
- Set up alerts for job openings. View The Virtual Recruiter for Individuals (Video) to learn more.
- Apply for job openings.
- Find information about Unemployment Insurance (UI) and other services.
- Download the mobile app using Google Play or the App Store.
For more information, view CalJOBS for Job Seekers (DE 2456) (PDF).
- Post job openings.
- Browse résumés.
- Organize your candidate search.
- Expand your search to find good candidates.
Unemployment Insurance Claimants
Most UI customers are required to register for CalJOBS and post a résumé. To learn more, watch Register for CalJOBS and Post a Résumé (YouTube). If you already have a CalJOBS account, update your registration information and work history.
Important: Failure to register and update your résumé in CalJOBS may affect your eligibility to receive UI benefits. You have 21 days from the Notice Date on your Notice of Requirement to Register for Work (DE 8405) (PDF) to meet this requirement. If you have already filed your UI claim, you can register now.