Employer Services Online
System Maintenance: e-Services for Business and Express Pay
Due to scheduled system maintenance, e-Services for Business and Express Pay will be unavailable from Friday, December 13 at 12 midnight to Sunday, December 15 at 2 p.m.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve our services.
With Employer Services Online, you only need to create a single login (username and password) to access the following online services:
- e-Services for Business: Allows employers and payroll agents a fast, easy, and secure way to manage their employer payroll tax accounts online.
- eWOTC: Allows employers to submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Allows employers to respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ) online.
If you are a new user, you may enroll in Employer Services Online:
Employer Services Online Information
How to Navigate to Another Service
To navigate from one employer service to another within Employer Services Online:
- In e-Services for Business: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.
- In eWOTC: If you are logged into eWOTC, select this link to choose a different employer service: Employer Services Online. Note: The “Employer Services Online” link will be added to eWOTC in the future.
- In SIDES E - Response: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.