Whether you are an established employer or starting your first business, this page provides important resources and information that you need to succeed.
Important: Starting January 1, 2020, workers will be considered employees unless proven otherwise. Visit AB 5 – Employment Status to learn how it impacts you.
In addition, it is important for claimants and employers to understand their roles and responsibilities in making sure that information is reported accurately and benefits are paid appropriately. Committing fraud has serious consequences. Learn more on Help Fight Fraud or review our Recent Fraud Convictions.
Manage Your Tax Account
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Benefit Determination Guide
- California Employer’s Guide (DE 44) (PDF)
- Household Employer’s Guide (DE 8829) (PDF)
- How to Protect Your Business from Higher UI Taxes (YouTube) | Korean
- How to Report a Job Refusal Using Ask EDD (YouTube)
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) for Unemployment Insurance (YouTube) English | Korean
- How to Respond to SIDES Requests for Eligibility Information (YouTube) English | Korean
- How to Protect Your Business from Higher Unemployment Insurance (UI) Taxes (YouTube) English | Korean