Eligible Training Provider List
California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) provides customer-focused employment training resources for adults and dislocated workers. The statewide list includes qualified training providers who offer a wide range of educational programs, including classroom, correspondence, online, and apprenticeship programs.
The ETPL was established in compliance with the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and amended by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014. The list includes training providers eligible to receive Individual Training Accounts through WIOA Title I-B funds. For more information, view the WIOA ETPL Policy and Procedures.
Search for Training Providers
Follow these steps to search for eligible training providers by location, area of interest, and type of service:
- Visit CalJOBSSM.
- If you have a CalJOBSSM account, sign in and select Education Services. Continue with step three below.
- If you don’t have an account and do not wish to create one, continue with step two below.
- Select More Career Services.
- Select Training Providers and Schools. The Provider Search will display. (You may also select the Provider Listing tab for a list of all training providers.)
- Enter and/or select your search criteria.
- Select Eligible Providers from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Eligible Training Provider dropdown menu.
- Select the Search button once your criteria have been entered.
- Select a provider from the list.
- Once you select a provider, the programs eligible for WIOA funding will display a green checkmark.
A supplemental job displacement benefit is a voucher redeemable through ETPL-listed providers that helps pay for either educational retraining or skill enhancement, or both. If you received a voucher, submit it directly to the eligible training provider. The training provider will contact the claims administrator for direct payment. For more information, visit the Department of Industrial Relations.
For assistance or more information about the ETPL, contact a local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM.
Training providers who would like to be included within the ETPL will need to establish an account by registering in CalJOBSSM. Local Workforce Development Boards will review these registrations and verify information by following the ETPL statewide policy and local procedures. Once the registration is approved, training providers will be able to enter training programs to be listed on the ETPL. For more information, contact a Local Workforce Development Area ETPL Coordinator (PDF).
For technical issues, contact the CalJOBSSM Help Desk:
- Phone: 1-800-758-0398
- Email: CalJOBS@edd.ca.gov
- TTY users: Call the California Relay Service at 711