Log In to Online ServicesEn español
Due to current events, we are experiencing a large increase in claims filed and are extending our staff resources to keep up with the demand. For faster service, use UI Online to file your claim, certify for benefits, and get payment information. You can also ask questions about your claim using UI Online by selecting Contact Us at the top of your homepage.
Thank you for your patience.
Employer Services Online
- e-Services for Business: Manage your employer payroll tax accounts.
- eWOTC: Submit, view, and manage Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ).
Benefit Programs Online
- UI OnlineSM: Apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) benefits, reopen an existing claim, and manage a claim.
- SDI Online:
- Apply for Disability Insurance (DI) benefits and manage a DI claim.
- Complete a claimant’s DI claim (for employers and physicians/practitioners only).
- Apply for Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits and manage a PFL claim.
- Benefit Overpayment Services: View your balance, make a payment, and set up an installment agreement.